Agenda for 2020
Doors open 9:30am
- Personal Branding
- Storytelling in your Business
- Positioning yourself as an Expert
- Lead Generation
- Sales Strategies
- Marketing for 2020
- There are many theories on what you need to create success, there are many techniques talked about for the production of exceptional and sustainable results. What few tell you is the real key to success, which eludes the many and is not spoken about by the few. It is the key to success in business and life and remains hidden in plain sight that will be unveiled for all to take advantage of in this entertaining and informative talk.
- Discover how to tell when others are potentially lying to you - Ideal for Sales Professionals
- Minimise the risk of a bad hire by spotting signs your candidate is lying on interview - Ideal for HR Professionals
- Reducing sickness and grievances - discover if someone may be vulnerable in your workplace
- We live in a trend society where even the word mental health often trends on social media as a popular hashtag. The truth is, mental health is a silent killer that is affecting us and our society more and more each day. The news and adverts on TV, radio and social media are telling us to stop and talk to each other, share more openly about what's going on with us, get more more vulnerable. It's becoming more and more acceptable to talk about mental health, so why aren't we doing it? Not only is there a big human cost of poor health at work, the cost to businesses is huge - absenteeism and presenteeism represents as much as 2% of GDP in the UK and it's costing the economy £73 billion per year in the UK alone.
- Waiting times - In a recent case study by Mind, one in five of people surveyed has been waiting over a year to receive mental health treatment such a therapy. One in 10 people surveyed has been waiting over two years to receive mental health treatment. Waiting times can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. They can exacerbate mental distress and cause relationships to break down, jobs to be lost, people to be isolated and, in extreme cases, lead to suicide attempts. But far too many people are still waiting far too long to receive treatment. Even with all this information at hand, we are still not talking about it... Why?