Charlotte is an HR specialist at Mushroom. With a Masters by Research and experience in implementing successful HR services in growing companies across numerous sectors, she is dedicated to solving HR and administrative headaches for business owners who don’t necessarily have the time or knowhow to do so themselves. Charlotte works as part of the wider Mushroom service ecosystem which exists to help people make more time by taking care of their business and administration so they don’t have to.
HR trends, IR35 and the gig economy: maximising business protection, flexibility and opportunity in 2020 and beyond
- What’s happening in 2020 and how these changes will affect your business.
- Six months to April 2020: measuring the impact of offpayroll working.
- Review, review, review: keeping your policies and contracts inline with ever changing regulations.
- Flexibility as the solution to maintaining business resilience.
- What do we mean by a good HR Service? HR as a reliable, reactive, and robust resource.