Mark is a sales professional with 30 years’ experience in engineering, sales and sales management in blue-chip companies in the technology sector including Canon, Northrop Grumman and major players in the IT industry.
Originally an electronics engineer by profession, Mark spent his whole career sceptical of salesmen, sales methods and sales training. His team now helps sales people, sales directors and engineers win business without being ‘salesy.’ He operates at both strategic and tactical level and is now in his 12th year as CEO of Sandler Training in the West Midlands.
Mark’s ideal clients are ambitious leaders of progressive businesses in technology, manufacturing and professional services in the West Midlands region. He has worked with many Midlands based manufacturing and tech firms in both SME and corporate including JCB, JLR, Worcester Bosch and Oracle as well as a growing number of forward-looking professional services firms.
Sandler Training specialises in Sales Enhancement and Strategic Customer Service to improve the customer whole-of-life experience at every touch point.
Mark is married with 3 kids. He lives in the sticks near Ludlow and loves fly fishing for trout on the local wild Welsh rivers.
Transform your Sales Leadership And Build A High-Performance Sales Culture
Transform your Sales Leadership and build a high-performance sales culture
- Tear up the playbook and create a world-class sales or business development team.
- This session is not for the faint-hearted – it will be lively and interactive, there will be zero PowerPoint!
- Strap yourself in for a rollercoaster ride on a quest for the truth.
Who is this aimed at?
Sales and business leaders who recognise any of the following frustrations:
- Unpaid consulting by your people, giving away your solutions without first getting commitment
- Your people are reluctant to prospect and they use prospecting avoidance strategies to hide this
- Sales people playing the ‘quote and hope’ game in the absence of more effective behaviours
- Not enough high quality new appointments coming into the sales pipeline
5 things you will take away:
- New strategies and tactics to transform your team
- How to hire ‘A-player’ sales people with winning attitudes and habits
- Insights into how to maximise the ROI on your sales department
- Genuinely unique ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors and move away from traditional ‘USP’s and features and benefits selling
- Valuable knowledge of the psychology of B2B selling and what really motivates decision-makers to take action