Peter has over thirty years’ experience of working with consulting and advisory businesses, investment management businesses, professional services and blue chip clients.
He has particular expertise in the field of employee ownership and has worked with Employee Owned Businesses (EOBs) in the UK, Ireland and the United States for the past twenty years. In his current role of Partner, Advisory with Capital for Colleagues, his focus is on advising companies that want to become employee owned, be that structural, cultural or financial advice and supporting their growth post transition.
Peter also acts as a Trustee for a number of Employee Ownership Trusts (EOTs).
Employee Owned Business - Better Business and the Perfect Succession Solution
- Employee Owned Businesses, the fastest growing ownership structure in the UK
- Undertaking a Management and Employee Buyout (MEBO) is the perfect succession solution for your business
- Evidence shows that Employee Owned Businesses are often more successful. Growth, profitability, staff retention out perform conventional businesses.
- Giving employees a stake in their business helps drive better performance
- Significant potential tax advantages for sellers and employees.